The ECO™ Ⅱ Cup one step drug test is a competitive immunoassay utilising highly specific reactions between antibodies and antigens for the detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine.
The ECO™ Ⅱ Cup one step drug test is a rapid urine screening test (results typically in 1-2 minutes.) that utilises monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs in urine without the use of an instrument.
A drug-positive urine specimen will not generate a colored line in the specific test line region of the strip because of drug competition, while a drug-negative urine specimen will generate a line in the test line region because of the absence of drug competition.
To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear at the control line region, indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
- Easy to use – one step.
- Screens urine at cut-offs complying with AS4308 standards.
- Fast. Results typically ready in 1-2 minutes.
- Inbuilt temperature strip and adulterant tests.
- Built-in extraction ports make sending a specimen to the laboratory easier and cleaner.
- Also available with a synthetic THC/K2 test strip.
Bring tests, specimens, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the cup provided and ensures its volume is above the MIN URINE LEVEL mark.
- Check the temperature label after specimen collection. A green dot should appear on the label to indicate the temperature of the collected sample. The proper range for an unadulterated sample is 32-38°C. (90-100°F) and should be read within 4 minutes.
- Read the adulteration strip within 2 minutes and compare the colour of reagent pads to Colour Chart. If the results indicate adulteration, do not interpret the drug test results. Either retest the urine or collect another sample.
- Read the drug test results at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Non-negative test results must be confirmed by GC/MS, LC/MS. Attach the security seal label with the donor‘s ID and signature over the cap. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Test Cut-Off Levels
- Amphetamine AMP: 300ng/mL
- Benzodiazepines BZO: 200ng/mL
- Cocaine COC: 300ng/mL
- Marijuana THC: 50ng/mL
- Methamphetamine METH: 300 ng/mL
- Opiate OPI: 300ng/mL
Download the testing procedures for your convenience.
Verified to meet AS/NZS 4308:2008. Certificate of compliance by request only.
All tests sold by the box – 25 tests per box.
When an order is placed prior to 12pm local EST time, below are the expected delivery times. Once an order has been dispatched we will email you the tracking number so you can track your purchase.
- Capital Cities – Next day delivery (up to 5pm next day)
- Regional Areas – Two to three days
- Remote Areas – Five days
Need your order urgently? Ask us about express courier options. 1800 137 238
How Do I Read the Lines On A Drug Test?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T21:31:32+10:00 What Are The Major Drug Groups That A Standard Urine Drug Testing Kit Detects?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T21:31:50+10:00 Does A Positive (Non-Negative) Test Always Indicate Drug Abuse?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T21:34:49+10:00 What Is Adulteration?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T21:32:19+10:00 I Am Having Trouble Reading Results On The Drug Cups, What Do I Do?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T21:35:44+10:00 Why Is It Important To Use A Device That Has Australian Standards Approval?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T21:33:57+10:00