Across Australia, employers are using the DrugWipe® 6S to test for the presence of drugs in saliva as part of their OH&S policy.
Easy to use, rapid and efficient, the DrugWipe® 6S is used by all Australian police jurisdictions in their roadside drug testing programs and is the reliable choice when testing for drugs in saliva.
Drugs the DrugWipe® 6S detects cannabis, opiates, cocaine, amphetamines, methamphetamines, ecstasy, benzodiazepines.
DrugWipe® 6 S is an immunological quick screening test. The sample collector transfers the sample to the test strips, which contain drug-specific antibodies. If the sample contains drugs, they will bind to the antibodies.
The test starts as soon as you break the integrated glass and release the liquid. With the help of the liquid, the illegal drugs bound to the antibodies can migrate to the test line. The red test line is evaluated visually.
- DrugWipe 6S – Safe to use no – handling of saliva required.
- Fast – results within 8 minutes.
- No instrument required – visual reading only.
- Suitable for point of incident and/or random screening.
- Non-negative results = drugs detected. A non-negative result indicates there have been drugs detected. All 3 control lines and 1 or more test lines will appear. Proceed with a confirmatory test.
- Review the foil packaging, taking note of storage conditions, expiration date, and batch number. If there is no damage, open it and pull out the DrugWipe. Please remember to retain the packaging until after the test is completed.
- Prior to testing, ensure 3 weak blue lines are visible.
- Slide the protective cover in the direction of the arrow until the word ‘PRESS’ is revealed.
- While not touching the sampling pads, remove the blue sample collector from the white detection element.
- Advise your donor to move their tongue around the inside of their mouth and cheeks 3 times.
- Check the 3 sample pads on the underside of the blue sample collector are pink.
- Hand the blue sample collector to your donor and instruct that they run ONE GENTLE WIPE on the 3 sample pads down the centre middle to the tip of their tongue.
- Collect the blue sample collector from your donor and ensure all 3 sample pads have changed from pink to yellow.
- Reattach the blue sample collector to the white detection element with an audible double-click. Apply a gentle pressure by pinching the device on the blue ‘PRESS’ mark to ensure everything is fitted correctly.
- Bring the DrugWipe 6S into a vertical position with the blue sample collector facing upwards – “Blue to the sky”. Crack the buffer fluid ampoule by pressing firmly on the white ‘PRESS’ mark ONCE.
- Remove your thumb from the white ‘PRESS’ mark and keep the device in the vertical position to settle for 10 seconds.
- Slide the protective cover back into place.
- Place the DrugWipe on a flat surface and allow 8 minutes for the test to complete undisturbed.
Download the testing procedures for your convenience.
Compliant with AS/NZS 4760:2019.
All tests sold by the box – 25 tests per box.
When an order is placed prior to 12pm local EST time, below are the expected delivery times. Once an order has been dispatched we will email you the tracking number so you can track your purchase.
- Capital Cities – Next day delivery (up to 5pm next day)
- Regional Areas – Two to three days
- Remote Areas – Five days
Need your order urgently? Ask us about express courier options. 1800 187 238
What Factors Can Affect The Results?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T15:14:24+10:00 What Are The Major Drug Groups That A Standard Saliva Or Oral-Fluid Based Drug Testing Kit Detects?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T15:12:41+10:00 How Do I Read The Lines On A Drug Test?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T15:14:56+10:00 What Is The Difference Between Saliva Testing And Urine Testing?Hanna Groves2020-10-18T15:13:51+10:00