Document your tests using Chain of Custody Forms. This pad of 50 forms with triplicate carbonless copies helps your Collector:
- Record the donor’s identification,
- Document the breath alcohol screening and confirmation results,
- Document either oral fluid or urine drug testing results, including sample validity,
- Record the Collector’s identification conducting the test, and
- Record the donor’s consent for the test.
The triplicate copies allow you to give one copy to the laboratory with any confirmation samples, keep one copy for your own records, and give a copy to the donor for their records. You can be assured that each Chain of Custody Form contains all the necessary fields, recording all the right information, to conduct testing in line with both AS/NZS 4308 and AS 4760.